The meeting has a number of objectives:
* Informing masters of developments regarding the MWG and recruitment of
* Share information on different initiatives that are happening with
Masters: ie “virtual” Inter County Competition (SE region) and Masters
* SE Master Championships in Sheffield
* National Inter County Competition
* Officiating standards at Masters events
* Masters Coaching training/CPD
* Club Development
* Mentoring scheme
* Membership (Cat 1/2)
Speakers presenting during the meeting will be Jeroen Peters, Glen Isaacs
(SE region on Virtual Intercounty comp)) and Suzy Hegg (Lincs on
To ensure the Q&A will be orderly and manageable, questions need to be
submitted beforehand, as questions on the night will be limited to explanation
and clarification on what is presented.
The link for joining the meeting will be published shortly on this website.
The link will also be advertised on the “Unofficially” British Masters Swimming Facebook page and it is hoped it will appear on the official SE Masters page as well.