Dear Club/County Welfare Officer and Club Chair
You are invited to attend a Swim England South West Development Day for Welfare Officers and Chairs from clubs and counties in the South West Region.
When? Sunday 30th June 2019
Time? 930am for 10am start until 430pm
Where? Venue in Taunton area to be announced
Agenda (to be finalised)
1. Wavepower – a live document.
2. Meet your National and Regional Welfare Officers.
3. Presentations from the Swim England National Safeguarding Team.
4. How to deal with Welfare and Safeguarding issues (and the difference between the two).
5. Support/training needed from the Region and National Teams by club and County Welfare officers.
6. Positive parental behaviour
7. Q & A Session
This is a free event funded by the Swim England South West Regional Board and lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP with your name, club, role in club and email address by 24th May 2019 to Jackie Hilleard –
If you have any queries or suggestions of areas of welfare that you would like covered during the day please contact Jackie Hilleard, Regional Development Coordinator –