Kathy has decided to stand down from the next AGM. If you are interested in taking on this role or want to find out more information please contact me. Below is the job description but please note that it is not a requirement to attend galas.
Applicants should have a knowledge of licencing requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Karen Adams, County Secretary,
Devon County Officials Secretary – Job Description
- To organise sufficient officials for each county competition.
- Maintain lists of all those who have officiated at County competitions.
- Maintenance of County Lists of Officials and Trainees see point below
- Liaise with all County Officials Training Co-ordinators.
- Responsible for ensuring that all County Officials are registered
- Provide additional information to the Licensing Officer on officials at Galas if required.
The two team captains of the Devon Team Tegan Drew & Oliver Taverner pictured with team coach Greg King at the awards ceremony.